Design Your CAREER
Your college experience is a formative time in your life. Unfortunately, discovering a meaningful career isn't as easy as finding a good show on Netflix or buying something on Amazon.
It takes a little more work than that.
At the Offices of Strengths & Vocation, we come alongside YOU to DESIGN YOUR CAREER. Every student has a personalized Career Coach to guide you on your career journey. Our coaches are equipped with tips on designing a purposeful career, developing your God-given strengths, creating a killer resume, and connecting with employers!
Let's begin >> Keep scrolling.
Assess Your SiTuaTion
first things first
Why am I here?
Here are some possible musings:
What do my CliftonStrengths mean? How do I use them to design my career?
- Who is my Career Coach and how do I set up an appointment?
- How do I find a job?
- I need help with my resume!
- What is networking and why does it matter?
- I need a practice interview!
- What should I do this summer? Find an internship or job.